UPDATE: This run has been nerfed as of 4/8/14 with patch 2.0.4.
Hey guys, I’ve seen a lot of people talking about the Manglemaw runs and how good they were. I was a bit skeptical but after an hour of farming him I was able to get 3 legendaries to drop.
I know, I know….an hour isn’t really a good indicator of a good spot or not.
I still felt like this was good to share with you guys. So, here it is. Try it out and let me know how you do farming here for legendaries.
Manglemaw Runs Breakdown
- Start on Act 1 A Shattered Crown, Open the Northwest Gate.
- These runs require a bit of setup, so start at the quest above and run through to the Cemetary and until you find Defiled Crypt Level 2.
- Once you get there and Manglemaw busts through the door, don’t kill him but click on the door so you get the checkpoint.
- Once you got the checkpoint you can kill him, go to town and leave the game. Rinse and repeat.
- I recommend doing this on the highest Torment level you can.
- Make sure you don’t have Firewalkers on or anything that would destroy the door before Manglemaw comes through it.
That’s pretty much all there is to it. A group of friends and a super fast Torment 6 kill is ideal for this. For my 3 legendaries in an hour though I only did it on Torment 3. Do what you can and still kill him quickly and easily. Give it a shot and let me know how you guys do. Don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel and come check me out on Twitch!