Here’s a fun build that I’ve been running around with lately, the fire barbarian build. It really is fun and a bit different to play than the other barb builds.
This one focuses around the Seismic Slam skill and is a good, fun alternative to Whirlwind. Check out the video above to see it in action or read on to see the build breakdown.
- Some items can really help this build shine. Look for Max Fury, Fire Damage, Cooldown Reduction items.
- Paragon points are good spent in Cooldown Reduction, Resource Cost Reduction, and Max Fury.
- Seismic Slam is the only main Fury spender you have, the rest are to either buff damage (Battle Rage) or generate Fury with.
- You do have to manage your Fury, it does require a little bit of skill but can be done pretty easily.
- A big 2-hander is great to use. I use a Skorn in the video.
That pretty much covers it for this build. Try it out and let me know what you think. If you haven’t yet, make sure you subscribe to my YouTube videos! 🙂