I’ve been playing my Wizard a lot more lately and that’s pretty much due to this build. It’s a pretty straightforward build in terms of playstyle but feels strong. It’s also a nice throwback build to the days of Diablo 2 when Frozen Orb ruled.
- Main spell focus is on Frozen Orb, that’s where most of your damage comes from.
- Make sure you stay buffed at all times with Storm Armor, Magic Weapon, and your Famaliar.
- Teleport is pretty much your “Oh Crap! Get Me Outta Here!” button.
- Any increase to Cold Skills you can get on your gear is good.
- Lightning Skills damage increase can also be useful if you don’t have the +Cold Skills.
That pretty much sums up this build. Head on out, give it a shot and let us know what you think! Also, don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel for more videos!