Hey guys, here’s a fire based Weapon Throw build I’ve put together. For right now I really don’t have a lot of great gear for a Fire-based build but this build can still pump out some decent damage. I can fairly easily kill stuff with it on Torment III right now.
This build does require a few different pieces of gear. As with any Fire-based build, Cindercoat is pretty much a must. The Three Hundredth Spear is also something that is pretty much needed with any type of Weapon Throw/Ancient Spear build. For me, the damage on my spear is pretty low and my Cindercoat isn’t very good either, but they still work.
- You want to have Cindercoat and Three Hundredth Spear for this build.
- Any other + to Fire skills would help it a ton.
- This build uses a lot of Fury, so adding to Max Fury in Paragon points is a good idea along with resource cost reduction.
- I like using Ground Stomp when monsters get close and it helps to setup a good Volcano as well.
- Battle Rage – Bloodshed helps spread the crit dmg from Ancient Spear out a bit.
Anyway, that’s pretty much it for this build. Try it out and if you have any additions or changes you like to it let us know. Don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube videos and come hang out on my stream.