Instead of doing a copy pasta of the most current patch notes for patch 2.0.4, I did a video going over some of the bigger buffs and nerfs. This should give you a brief breakdown of what to expect with the new patch.
I am wanting to do more videos like this one when patches hit as a way to let you know which videos that I’ve done in the past no longer work. Don’t worry though, I will update those specific blog posts to let you know when they are no longer effective.
Here’s a link to the official 2.0.4 patch notes: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/13532431/patch-204-now-live-4-8-2014
Here’s a quick rundown of the buffs and nerfs of patch 2.0.4.
- Clicking on items in chat has “hopefully” been fixed and it’s easier to click on them!
- Resplendent chests have been buffed.
- Legendary crafting mats drop chance has been increased.
- Crafting set items no longer requires a Flawless Royal gem, instead it requires a Marquise gem.
- Crafted legendary shields can now roll the correct lvl 70 values.
- Manglemaw runs have been nerfed.
- The Act III Rakkis Crossing Event has been changed (Crazy Climber event). You must now kill all the monsters that spawn before you are able to turn in the quest.
- Some “bug fixes” for the Wizard’s Frozen Orb. This means the area that Frozen Orb does damage has been decreased and the chill effect has been reduced as well.
- Gloves of Worship – Empower and Fleeting shrines no longer last an hour but only 10 minutes as intended.
- Moonlight Ward amulet has been nerfed. Now has a 1-2 second internal cooldown.
- New icons for gambling!
- New paragon portraits are in the game!
That pretty much rounds this patch out. Of course, if I missed anything that is really important let me know. Also, if you want more information about a certain buff/nerf take a look at the official patch notes. Also, as always….don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube videos and come hang out during my live streams on Twitch!