I put this quick video together today to go over what I’m doing to prepare for the expansion and the closure of the AH on Tuesday (3/18). This really isn’t any mind blowing stuff but I do highly recommend you put together a plan on what you need to accomplish to be ready for the expansion.
- Sell all the extra gems you currently have. In RoS you will see the Marquise gems dropping.
- Sell all the crafting mats you have (unless you decide to do a few crafts for upgrades).
- Sell all the white/gray items you find for anywhere from 30,000 to 50,000 each.
- Any old gear you have that is worth something, sell it as well.
- I wouldn’t craft any upgrades for your geared characters right now. (Exception to this is any character that has really bad gear and it won’t take but a few crafts to get an upgrade.) Save all the gold you can for level 70.
- Paragon levels are nice and can help you out a lot at level 70. My goal is a conservative Paragon level 200. I’m already at 183 and I don’t want to burn myself out before the expansion hits. 200 Paragon levels will allow you to max out 1 attribute in each of the different categories.
That’s pretty much it. As you can see nothing crazy or mind blowing here. Just make sure you get together a plan that will help put you in a good spot for RoS.