Beta Patch 15 is going live tonight, here are the official patch notes.
Not a whole lot going on in this patch, mostly just fixing some bugs and minor adjustments. I did see one undocumented change when logging in. They have put the authenticator in D3 when logging in.
I’m sure there are a lot more undocumented changes and I’ll keep you informed when the servers come back up.
Diablo III Beta Patch 15 – v.0.9.0.8896
- All characters have been wiped. Please note that this wipe will also affect gold, items, auctions, achievements, followers, and artisans.
- Battle.net Authenticators have been enabled for the Diablo III beta test. If a Battle.net Authenticator is attached to your Battle.net account, you will be required to enter an authentication key to log in.
- The gold auction house for Hardcore characters is now available for testing
- A new quest selection feature has been added
- Accessed from the main character screen, this feature will allow players to select which stage of a completed or in-progress quest they wish to start at when resuming a game
- The costs of the first and second Shared Stash tabs have been increased
- First tab cost increased from 50,000 gold to 100,000 gold
- Second tab cost increased from 150,000 gold to 200,000 gold
- The levels at which character skills and skill runes unlock have been adjusted for most classes
- Treasure Goblins now drop slightly better loot and less junk (slay them all!)
- Active Skills
- Dashing Strike
- Now converts to Basic Attack if you are out of Spirit
- Mana costs for all skills have been adjusted
- Active Skills
- Corpse Spiders
- Weapon damage decreased from 24% to 16%
- Weapon damage increased from 100% to 150%
- Weapon damage increased from 360% to 575%
- Poison Dart
- Damage Over Time (DoT) reduced from 50% to 40% weapon damage
- Soul Harvest
- Now displays how many targets are affected on the ability’s stack count
- The non-hired version of the Templar has had its damage reduced and will now deal approximately the same amount of damage as the hired version
- Radius decreased from 10 to 6
- The monster affix “Thorns” has been renamed to “Reflects Damage”
- Jondar Poison damage has been increased
For a full list of documented game and service bugs, please review the Known Issues sticky located in the Beta Bug Report forum.
- Players should no longer receive error messages regarding the Starter Edition of Diablo III
- Buying extra Stash space in Normal mode no longer expands your Stash space in Hardcode mode
- Hardcore characters will now be correctly placed into a separate queue from Normal characters when using Public Games to queue for quests
- The names of a player’s RealID and BattleTag friends should no longer appear as  when chatting with them