YAY! Patch 2.0.1 is here! Boooooooo….my WW Barb build isn’t as good anymore. If that thought process crossed your mind then you are probably looking for a good replacement. I’ve spent the past few days researching the answer to this same question. Trying out different stuff, reading tons of stuff on the internet trying to find something.
The great news is I found this awesome Boulder Barb build that works great! I can’t take credit for coming up with this build. Here’s where I first learned about it. I still feel like I could do some more tweaking/testing with it to make it even better. As with any build this is still totally a work-in-progress.
Watch the video above to see this build in action or click through to see the breakdown.
- Any gear you can get to help increase your maximum fury is great! Immortal King’s set really seems great to help out with this build, although with Loot 2.0 it’ll be easier to find cheaper Max Fury gear if you don’t have the set.
- Max Fury and Area Damage are great to spend your Paragon points on if you have any paragon levels.
- Templar follower is good as well due to his Inspire passive.
- Any gear you have damage increase to Ancient Spear or Weapon Throw is great. 300th Spear is excellent for this.
- Ground Stomp is great to help group up monsters to hit them with the boulder.
- Remember, the more Fury you have the more damage you will do with the boulder.
- EXTRA BONUS POINTS: Yell “HULK SMASH” as you throw the boulders….good stress reliever.
That pretty much sums up this build. It is really strong and pretty fun. It’s a lot different way to play from the WW Barb, which is nice. Try it out and see how you like it!