Some people have been asking for it, and here it is, the new WW Barb build. This build is currently popular with streamers like Moldran and is a pretty fun build to play. The killing ability of it is pretty nice and strong for the time being. Anyway, if you have been missing the WW Barb then try this one out!
One important note: The old infinite WotB/Tornado WW Barb is pretty much dead. It was fun, but way too powerful. This new build is different and with the speed adjustment of Whirlwind you can really feel the difference. It does take some getting used to but is pretty good. Click through to read the build breakdown or watch the video above!
- The old WotB/Tornado Barb build gear will work with this build.
- Whirlwind is much slower, slowing you down to 75% movement speed.
- Furious Charge with Stamina rune is a great way to fill up your Fury when completely out.
- Rend is useful in helping deal a lot of damage, just be careful and don’t cast it too often or you will run out of Fury.
- Overpower deals a great amount of damage and can help build Fury. Use it as often as you can.
- Battle Rage with Into the Fray rune has changed. You now gain 1% Critical Hit Chance for every enemy within 10 yards of you when you cast it. Make sure to always have tons of monsters around when you cast it.
That pretty much sums up this build. It’s a great build for large groups of monsters and not so great when killing monsters one by one. Try it out and let me know what you think about it!