If you haven’t seen it yet, the systems preview blog post for patch 1.0.4 is now live. It looks like there is a bunch of goodies coming for 1.0.4 which is expected to drop at the end of this month.
Here’s some highlights:
- No more averaging MF in co-op games
- Monster health in co-op games will be a flat 75% increase per player
- Enrage timers on elite packs….GONE!
- Elite packs no longer heal back to full health
- No more invulnerable minions
- Normal monsters buffed a bit and drops for magic items increased by a factor of four
- Adjusting Fire Chains and Shielding affixes
- Weapons ilvl 61-62 can roll damage that extends to the ilvl 63 level
- Reducing repair costs of high-end items by 25%
- Adding new affix to help with two-hander weapons and dual-wielding
There is a lot more to come as this is just the first developer blog post for patch 1.0.4. It looks to be off to a good start, but won’t really be able to tell until the patch is live.
If you want to read the whole developer blog post, here is the link: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/blog/5617583