Here’s the WW/Avalanche build I’ve been using on my Barbarian for a few days now. I like it as it can kill elite packs on Torment 1 pretty quickly and can also be useful on single targets (bosses) without getting Fury starved. That was the problem I kept running into with my last WW build. Anyway, try it out and let me know what you think.
Build Link: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#chPRkl!ihSj!cYZaZa
- War Cry with Charge rune is mainly there as a Fury generator. The 50 Fury you can gain from it is pretty nice.
- I went back to Rend with Bloodbath as I don’t really need the extra healing from Blood Lust rune anymore.
- Earthen Might is another nice way to get more Fury.
- If you want more speed, you could take out Battle Rage or even War Cry and go with Sprint. That is really nice for low difficulty bounty farming.
- Paragon Points placement: Under Core, Movement Speed as needed to hit max (25%), then Maximum Fury. Under Offense, Critical Hit Chance, then Critical Hit Damage. Under Defense, All Resist, then Life Regeneration. Under Utility, Life on Hit, then Area Damage.
Don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel and to come hang out with me when I’m streaming on Twitch!
1 reply on “Whirlwind Avalanche Barbarian Build”
Thanks for another great vid! Very helpful 🙂